Global Vegan Magazine Issue 5 (Spring)
Our spring issue is here! Featuring Colleen Patrick-Goudreau, known as Joyful Vegan. She’s the author of books such as The Joyful Vegan, The 30-Day Vegan Challenge; published by Girl Friday Books, and The Joy of Vegan Baking.
What else will you read about?
• Going global with travel stories and tips from three vegan friendly destinations around the world
• Plant-based recipes that will make you say I need to make that!
• Feature story with Actions of Compassion founder Shane Jeremy James
• What to grow in your vegan garden this season
• Interview with Kat Krylov, founder of Promised Land Sanctuary
• Health & Fitness tips and so much more!
Subscribe before March 18 to receive this issue as part of the subscription. Available to be ordered as a single copy after March 18.
Anticipated mail-out date is March 25.
Our inventory on this issue is running low! Please consider the digital issue. Available by April 10.
- $13.95 plus postage – Shipping costs are calculated per-issue based on current Canada Post rates and method of shipping selected.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – Ensure your delivery info is correct:
No refunds or free magazines as a result of providing us with incorrect: address, unit number, postal code, misspelling of Street/Avenue, or your name.
(Please note: Canada Post shipping is typically 7-10 week days, not including holidays.
||8.5 × 11 × .5 in