The ‘Publisher’ Global Vegan Magazine and globalveganmagazine.com, the Publisher’s ‘Website’, is owned and operated by Global Vegan Media and Marketing Inc. from within Canada and is doing business as Global Vegan Magazine, with magazines sold in select retail outlets throughout Canada and internationally on globalveganmagazine.com.
For purchasing magazines from globalveganmagazine.com:
1. Submitting an order through globalveganmagazine.com
By submitting an order through globalveganmagazine.com, you are making an offer to the Publisher to subscribe or order the selected issue(s). Confirmation in the form of a digital receipt of your order will be processed by globalveganmagazine.com and sent by email within 12 hours of purchase. If you do not receive confirmation from Global Vegan Magazine, please contact us through our Website on the Contact us page.
2. Your Contract with Global Vegan Magazine
No Contract will arise until your offer to subscribe or buy is confirmed by the Publisher in the form of an order submitted through globalveganmagazine.com.
3. Use of your data by the Website globalveganmagazine.com
4. Credit card payments
Your credit card will be taken securely through globalveganmagazine.com. Any credit or debit card information you provide is encrypted using the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology ensuring your credit or debit card details are safe and secure. The Website also meets the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI) which was created to ensure organizations that process card payments prevent fraud.
5. Use of your data by Global Vegan Magazine
Prices shown on globalveganmagazine.com are listed in CAD. Prices, unless specifically listed, do not include delivery charges and taxes (where applicable). When you receive confirmation of acceptance of your order from the Publisher, you should check that the price quoted is the price you were expecting to pay and contact the Publisher with any concerns or requests for refunds or price corrections.
7. Delivery of Subscriptions
- Issues are produced quarterly. Subscriptions consist of 4 issues per annual payment. The first issue received will be the next issue released after the date of subscribing. Subscriptions do not include back issues.
- After your order for a subscription has been accepted and set up by the Publisher, the Publisher will arrange for delivery of your magazine through a third-party mailing house according to their own schedules.
- Global Vegan Magazine has no control over Canada Post delivery or delivery dates and has no access to any information relating to delivery unless a tracking code has been specifically purchased by you or provided by Canada Post for orders that qualify as a Parcel. Any delivery problems or questions should be directed to the Publisher so they may investigate the issue and use reasonable efforts to make sure that your concerns are dealt with.
- If at any time during a subscription you wish to change the delivery address, please contact the Publisher to ensure you receive your magazines. Global Vegan Magazine is not responsible for subscriptions or orders undelivered due to an address change not reported in time for the release of a new issue. It will be the sole responsibility of the customer to cover costs related to replacement issues.
8. Delivery of Single Issues
All Single Issue orders placed will be mailed out on the next working day (a working day is classified as Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays). All orders will be sent through Standard Mail via Canada Post. Please refer to the Canada Post website for delivery timescales. For any delivery questions, please contact globalveganmagazine.com through our Contact page.
9. Refunds or Subscription Cancellations
If you wish to cancel a subscription please contact globalveganmagazine.com as soon as possible via our Contact page.
- If the first issue in your subscription order has not yet been mailed out, we will cancel it immediately and refund the full amount back to the same card you used when submitting the order. If issues have already been mailed you will be refunded the difference for the issues not served.
- For Single Issue orders, if your order has not yet been mailed, we will cancel it immediately and will refund the full amount back to the same credit card you used when submitting your order. If your order has already been mailed, it will not be possible to cancel your order. Where there has been a specific issue or with non-delivery where the customer is not at fault (e.g. incorrect address), refund requests may be considered.
- Should the unfortunate circumstance arise whereby the Publisher of the print subscription ceases operating and you require a refund (Part or Full), please contact the Publisher directly or those working on behalf of the company (Insolvency Practitioners) to submit a creditor claim. Global Vegan Magazine will no longer be liable to refund subscriptions once the funds have been transferred to the publisher or fulfillment house.
10. Discount Codes, Promotions and Contests
From time to time, the Publisher will offer Discount Codes, Promotions or run social media Contests on selected issues. These Promotions must be used in accordance with selected products and not to be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion unless explicitly permitted by the Global Vegan Magazine.
11. Published Content
Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content expressed or made available by contributors to the magazine are those of the respective author(s) and not of Global Vegan Magazine. Global Vegan Magazine does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Contributed or Published Content, nor will be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through them.
12. Accuracy of Content
While every effort is taken to ensure that the information on the Website and contributed to each issue is accurate, Global Vegan Magazine accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided on the Website or in each issue and may update or correct the information at any time. Any covers or product images used are purely for illustrative purposes only.
13. External links
Globalveganmagazine.com may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (‘Linked sites’). Global Vegan Magazine does not endorse any Linked site and is not responsible for the content of any Linked site or any link contained in a Linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Nothing contained in this Website is intended to be advice on any particular matter.
Reference to or inclusion on this Website of any third party’s product or any Publisher’s magazine does not constitute an endorsement by globalveganmagazine.com of such third party or the quality or content of its product.
15. Intellectual property
All content included on the Website (including all text, graphics, logos, and images) is the exclusive property of Global Vegan Media and Marketing Inc. or its licensors and is protected by applicable legislation. Any commercial use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of any content on the Website is strictly prohibited without the consent of Global Vegan Media and Marketing Inc.
16. Notification of changes to Terms and Conditions
From time to time, these Terms and Conditions may be changed to keep them up-to-date with either new or current products or services, or appropriate legislation. Any access or use of globalveganmagazine.com subsequent to such an update will signify your assent to be bound by such changes.
17. Canadian law
The laws of Canada shall govern your use of this Website and your relationship with globalveganmagazine.com.
18. International users and usage
Globalveganmagazine.com is controlled and operated by Global Vegan Media and Marketing Inc. from its office in Canada. If you access globalveganmagazine.com from outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with any appropriate local laws that may apply.